Nestlé Cerelac Mixed vegetables & Rice with Milk
Nestlé Cerelac Mixed vegetables & Rice with Milk 400g
Ingredients: Cereals 50.7% (Hydrolysed rice flour, Rice flour), Skimmedmilk powder 24.3%, Vegetable oils (Palm, Rapeseed, Coconut, Sunflower), Maltodextrin, Dried vegetables 5.7% (Tomato, Carrot, Pumpkin, Leek) contains Emulsifier (Sunflower lecithin), Cornstarch, Mineral (Calcium carbonate, Ferrous fumarate, Zinc sulphate, Potassium iodide), Vitamins (C, Niacin, E, B1, Calcium pantothenate, A, B6, K, Folic acid, Biotin, D), Flavouring (Vanillin), Culture (Bifidobacterium lactis). Gluten free.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before preparing a feed and ensure all utensils are clean.
- Boil fresh water. Allow to cool.
- At the start of weaning use small quantities of Nestlé CERELAC. The amount fed can vary according to your baby’s appetite. Increase portions as needed to a full serving of 50g of Nestlé CERELAC powder mixed with 150ml of pre-boiled lukewarm drinking water.
- From 6-8 months use 1 serving of CERELAC per day.
- Always test the temperature before serving it to baby/toddler.
- Use immediately.
- Throw away any unfinished portion.
- Close tin tightly and store it in a cool, dry place.
- Use within 4 weeks of opening.